Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Leather and Stripes






Good Morning and Happy Tuesday. I hope you all had a great weekend! I loved creating this post because maxi dresses are my absolute favorite! I always travel in a Maxi dress because they are so comfortable yet I feel so put together when I arrive at my final destination. Just remember that accessories make or break your outfit. A maxi can be worn extremely casual with a dainty necklace or even a few stacked bangles. But for a more elevated look, step it up a notch and wear a large gold Statement necklace like I did. Flip flops with maxi's by day, espadrilles by night. Thank you for reading!!

Dress: J.Crew | Jacket: Bought in Italy | Belt: J.Crew | Accessories: Antique leopard watch, J.Crew Pave bracelet, Sparkle bow pony tail holder from Henry Bendel.


No comments:

Post a Comment