Tuesday, May 14, 2013

VINTAGE INSPIRATION






I wanted to share an idea of mine with you that I find to be so fun and useful.  For those of you that don't know, I am gold obsessed!! Any jewelry that shines, comes home with me. Therefore, I have A LOT of jewelry. Many pieces are very special to me since my Mom has given or bought them for me. I was so inspired when I traveled to Florence and was shopping on the Ponte Vecchio. All of the jewelry in the windows were amazing and I wanted to recreate it at home. I found this piece of vintage furniture at an antique shop and thought it would make a great home for all the gold I have collected over the years. I cut mirror and placed them on top of each shelf to add reflection! I added bracelet and necklaces stands, along with antique crystal dishes to create height and allow for more room. I love opening the gold doors to my accessories every day! I hope this inspires you to do the same. Thank you for stopping in, xo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment