Friday, June 21, 2013

A POP OF AQUA


Good morning and Happy Friday! I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from my home with you. When I was done decorating my living room, besides deciding on an ottoman for the center of the room, I felt like there was something missing. After lots of trips back and forth from Grand York Interiors, I finally found the perfect pop of color to bring the whole room together!

Although there was no bright aqua in my fabrics, I took a risk and choose this amazing velvet fabric for my ottoman. I am so glad that I chose a fun and bold color that was no where else to be found in my home. It is the first thing you notice in the room and the one thing I get the most compliments on every time I have a party!

The most fun is decorating the tray to set on top! I chose a few of my favorite table books, candles, flowers, and a small oil painting I bought in Key West to add personality. Find a tray you love and choose a few of your favorite things to throw inside. You will be amazed at how much a simple tray can say about you! 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment