Monday, June 24, 2013

LBD...WITH A TWIST


Dress: Buffalo David Bitton, Lord and Taylor | Lilly Pulitzer | Gold Pearl Bracelet: J.Crew, find similar  look here. | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

 My best friend Jen and I had SO much fun taking these shots. When we were in Charleston, coming home from the beach and rushing to meet friends for dinner, I got seriously lost (I only lived there for five years!!). We rode over this awesome bridge, looked at each other, and knew we had to take pictures under it. Not even having time to shower, I got dressed, threw my hair up and we headed out the door. Turned out to be one of my favorite places ever to take pictures.

I hope you enjoy this sheer LBD as much as I do. It makes for a stunning cocktail dress, and come to find out an impressively easy "throw on and go"dress as well! 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I love this edgier take on a LBD! This dress looks great on you! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete