Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MAD FOR METALLIC


Jacket: Bob Mackie, vintage | T-shirt: J.Crew | Denim: James Jeans | Necklace: J.Crew | Shoes: J.Crew | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacob | Bag: Old Kate Spade, find a similar bag here | Bangles: Alexis Bittar

 Good Morning! Hope you are having a great week so far. Two of my favorite things are featured in my post today: a straw bag and metallic! I absolutely adore this Bob Mackie jacket I found in an old vintage shop. It went so well with one of my favorite pairs of shoes from J.Crew, that are just too comfy to be true.

Over the past few years I have collected some of my most special pieces in vintage clothing stores. They are hard to find but when you come across them, they are the most special pieces in my wardrobe. 

Jenna's tip of the day: If you have a dressy jacket but want to make it casual, denim is always the answer! It will dress down your look but still keep it elevated.

Have an awesome day and see you on Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Love the great pop of color with the necklace! Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is from J.Crew. They are sold out of this color but it does come in white as well!!

    Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete