Friday, June 28, 2013

GOLD AND WHITE


Blouse: J.Crew | Skirt: J.Crew, Old | Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane, find similar here | Shoes: Kate Spade | Handbag: Louis Vuitton

T.G.I.F! I am so excited to have a few extra days off this week so I can relax and get to spend time with the hubby :) 

These photos were taken in front of Husk, in Charleston, South Carolina. Husk has been named 2011 best new reaturant in America. If you have never eaten there, you must go when you visit Charleston! The food is incredible. 

I love this blouse I picked up at J.Crew. It has been a go-to and it is so easy to throw on with skirts, shorts, and skinnies! 

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    And Charleston SC!
    Husk I have to try!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gat post! Love the gold and white! Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect outfit for you and your blog! Love it!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete