Monday, June 3, 2013

Streets of the South

       

        




      

        



I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I am having a blast roaming the streets of Charleston with a few of my favorite girls! Every house that we saw was prettier than the next and the charm of the town is unbelievable. 

I chose this super cheap and casual dress so I could be comfy in the hot heat. I paired it with a cross body bag and gold necklace to dress it up a bit. You would never know it was from Forever 21 and cost me $14.50. I even had someone stop me to ask if it was a Lilly dress! If you accessorize well, you don't need an expensive dress to do the trick. 

Thanks for reading and Happy Monday!

Dress: Forever 21. Find similar here| Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane | Shoes: Old Navy. Find similar 


here. | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Watch: Michael Kors


1 comment:

  1. You look great :-) like your dress very much ...
    Follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete