Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DAINTY AND LACEY













Dress: Betsy Johnson, old | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Purse: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane, find similar here.

A family friend of mine has a farm with many horses but I can't help but to have a favorite. Meet J.R- the sweetest, silliest, horse ever. We had fun shooting in the barn while J.R tried to eat my necklaces :) This dress is vintage but I bring it out every year. I love to wear it in the summer with sandals and bring it into the fall by wearing boots. Can you believe fall items are about to hit the sales floor? I can't wait because fall is my favorite season by far!

P.S, these Sam Edelman shoes are one of my favorites and are so comfortable...there are many different styles and you can find most of them on the Nordstrom website here.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment