Thursday, August 15, 2013

I LOVE MY...








Lipstick: ChanelMAC
Nail polish: Essie, Mint candy appleTart decoPeach daquiri
Perfume: Chanel, CHANCE
Lip Pencil: NARS, Dragon Girl 
Makeup case: Louis Vuitton
**All photos done by Lindsay Hennessey Hulbert

Good Morning! I am excited to share with you some of my new and old favorites when it comes to cosmetics. I really don't wear much makeup, but when I do, I love a bright lip and a smokey eye. For the most part, I usually wear one or the other. They say not to do them together but I am not gonna lie... sometimes I do it anyways! 

Recently for my birthday, one of my best friends gave me the Nars lip pencil. I had never used pencils to line and fill in my entire lip, but I LOVED it! I will definitely keep it with me at all times just in case I need a fierce pop of red to add to my outfit. Would definitely suggest you to get one in the color of your choice!

Chanel is my ultimate go-to when it comes to cosmetics. I have been wearing Chanel's lipsticks for years and sometimes I even buy two of the same color at once because they get discontinued fast...Vintage!!! 

I hope you feel inspired to try out a bright pink, red, or orange lipstick to add a pop of color to your outfit. To me, its an accessory! 

Have an awesome day!

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment