Monday, August 12, 2013

CASUAL IN BLUE









 Top: Lilly Pulitzer, find similar here
Shorts: J.crew, find similar here
Shoes: Tory Burch, find similar here
Bag: Louis Vuitton speedy
Gold locket: Estate piece but monogramed with my initials, find similar here

 Hope everyone had a great weekend! My mom, sister and I went to NY for the day for a fun girls day of shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Love the hustle and bustle of NY but I am always excited to come back home! 

I absolutely love dresses and skirts, but sometimes its nice to throw on shorts, a top, and call it a day. Lilly Pulitzer has a lot of prints I have been loving recently. She has an awesome selection of silky tops that can be worn with shorts now and with denim later. Check her website out here!

Hope your Monday is off to a good start!

XoXo, J




No comments:

Post a Comment