Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PEPLUM










Top: Torn by Ronny Kobo, find similar here
Denim: J Brand, find similar here
Shoes: DVF
Pearls: Hawaii
Bracelets: J.crew, find similar here
Bag: Louis Vuitton

I am absolutely LOVING this peplum top that I wore to shopping and dinner in Annapolis the other night. It is the softest and most comfortable top ever! Torn by Ronny Kobo has a super fun trendy line and I love all the materials they use. 

The kitty in the last photo was having more fun than us I think. He snuggled up next to me and followed me throughout the day and posed for pictures along the way. I wanted to take him home with me but I thought that would be rude to the owners :) 

You could also throw a blazer over this peplum top for a more sophisticated look or pair it with a skirt. Wear it with the same color skirt and you have a new dress!!

Have an awesome day!!

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment