Tuesday, September 10, 2013

KISS KISS TEE









Tee: J.crew
Denim: J.crew
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: J.crew (find similar here)
Earrings: Sawarovski
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Ring: Drusy (find similar here)

Good Morning! Ty and I went out with friends to dinner this weekend and somehow we ended up at a waterfall on the way home... We were passing by and thought it would be fun to go take a peek. Other than almost falling in the swampy water in heels, we had a blast. I love this Kiss Kiss tee written in all different languages. I think it is a fun conversation piece and really spices up an original tee. I just got to the beach so I am relaxing watching the waves and sipping on coconut vanilla coffee :) Hope you aren't working too hard and have a great day! See you later on this week :)

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment