Thursday, September 5, 2013

STEP INTO MY FOYER








Wallpaper: Thibaut
Table, mirror, and lamps: Consignment 
** All photos taken by Lindsay Hennessey Hulbert


I wish I had a before photo of my foyer to show you how far it has come since I first bought my house. My teeny, tiny foyer is one of my favorite spots in my entire home. It is the first room you see when you walk in and the last when you leave, so to me, it needs to be a "wow" factor. I love wallpaper for a small space. It really cozy's up a room and creates a whole new vibe. Thibaut, of course, has some of my favorite prints. 

I found both the mirror and table in consignment shops and know I will have them forever. The table top is painted with gold leaf so it shines at night. It reminds me of the furniture I saw in hotels when I was in Italy. The black and gold lamps were antiques passed down to me from my mom. I love it when my mom gives me her older pieces because it makes them extra special. 

I hope this post inspires you to create a cozy little space in your home that you can walk by every day and say "wow" :)

Have an awesome day!!

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment