Thursday, September 19, 2013

TABLETOP






Dishes: Haviland
Glasses: Pottery Barn
Candle holders: Antique
Napkins: Hemstitch linen
** All photos taken by Lindsay Hennessey Hulbert


Happy Thursday! There is nothing I like to do more than to dress my dining room table up and have friends over for dinner. Even though my husband does most of the cooking because I am a better "cleaner", I love the preparation for it all. 

I love matching napkins to plates as much as I love putting together an outfit! I know... I am such a dork. Anyways, I wanted to show you how easy and fun it is to play around with dishes, flowers, and silverware to make your table a party of its own. I hope this gives you inspiration to host a dinner party at your home.

 I am off to NY for one of my best friends weddings tomorrow! I am so excited for all the fun festivities. I will be sure to post detail shots next week for all you newly engaged girls. Have an awesome weekend :)

XoXo, J 

No comments:

Post a Comment