Monday, September 23, 2013

THE NIGHT B4 J'S BIG DAY








Dress: J.crew
Necklace: J.crew (Similar)
Earrings: Swarovski
Shoes: Similar

This past weekend in NY, I was celebrating my best friend Jen's wedding. We had the best time getting pampered and getting ready for her special day. I don't get to see her often so when I do, we have a BLAST! These are pics of the rehearsal dinner but I will be sure to post pictures of the actual wedding day on Thursday. The rooftop bar was so much fun and the weather was perfect out (not so much on the wedding day, but at least we got one good night)! I am missing everyone already and am so jealous that the new couple is in Hawaii as we speak! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are enjoying this awesome weather!!

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment