Monday, September 16, 2013

IT'S A J.CREW DAY!








Tee: J.crew
Baseball cap: J.crew
Denim: J.crew
Shoes: J.crew
Earrings: J.crew

Happy Monday! 
I just got back from being out of town for a week and as much fun as I had, it feels great to be home. I am loving this Fall weather and am so excited to put on my boots this month! 
Lind's and I headed downtown for the day and had the most beautiful day to take pictures. We walked around all day and these loafers felt like slippers the entire day. No lie! 
J.crew does it best when it comes to a casual outfit. I couldn't help but to snatch up this monogrammed hat with "a sprinkle of gold" emblem on the front. And as for this Bar-stripe Tee, it flew out of the store three times before I could get my hands on it! 
P.S- don't let the "no white after labor day" rule fool you. There are no rules this year! Go ahead and throw them on!
Have a great day and see you later this week!

XoXo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment